A SATURDAY IN SOHO

With the sun beaming like there was no tomorrow yesterday, I made it to central London a little earlier to meet my best friend, and a...


With the sun beaming like there was no tomorrow yesterday, I made it to central London a little earlier to meet my best friend, and also have a bit of a trek about. It had been a while since I walked around Soho properly, so when we spotted this beautiful bit of artwork I couldn't help but take a quick #OOTD.

I will admit my Levi's denim jacket was definitely a poor choice with such sunshiney weather, I was most definitely becoming a cooked and very sweaty Biancarosa...nice mental image for you there. But this is a pretty good depiction of what I've been rocking this summer - cute dress (Forever21), denim jacket (Levi's) and white sneakers (Converse).

You Might Also Like

0 comments